The information we collect about you will not be shared with third parties
This may include collecting your name and address, your email address, your contact address and whatever other information you choose to supply to us depending on what services you use or purchase from us. Any personal information that we collect about customers, including email addresses, will be kept in a database of Alpine Luxury Tours and will not be shared with third parties.
How we use your information and whom we may disclose it to
The information that we collect about you is used to help you access the services that Alpine Luxury Tours provides you more easily. We treat the information we collect from you as strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses stored in our database to any third parties. We may disclose the personal information, other information or data we collect from you if:
- You give us your consent.
- You would reasonably expect us to disclose it for another purpose, and that other purpose is related to the purpose specified to you at the time of collection.
- Alpine Luxury Tours only collects personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means.
- Alpine Luxury Tours only uses or disclose information for the purpose for which it was collected unless the person has provided permission to send direct marketing material.
- Alpine Luxury Tours take reasonable steps within the boundaries of accepted everyday work practises to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to date.
- Alpine Luxury Tours Implements systems that protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Alpine Luxury Tours has a policy document outlining its information handling practices and make this available to anyone who asks.
- Alpine Luxury Tours provides printed and digital means for individual access to personal information it holds about that individual on request.
- Alpine Luxury Tours does not adopt, use or disclose, an identifier that has been assigned by a Commonwealth government ‘agency’.
- Alpine Luxury Tours provides methods for customers to interact anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do.
- Alpine Luxury Tours only transfers personal information to a recipient in a foreign country in circumstances where the information will have an appropriate level of protection.
- Alpine Luxury Tours does not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented, it is required by law – or in other special specified circumstances, for example relating to health services provision and individual or public health or safety.
In this way, we may use your information to send you out promotional material, which you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive any of this material, you may simply choose to “unsubscribe” from our mailing lists and no further material will be sent to you.
Supply of Images or Feedback
Should you wish to share images or reviews from your trip with Alpine Luxury Tours, or you consent to having your photograph taken during your time with Alpine Luxury Tours, you agree to allow us to use this content for marketing purposes.
Our data security procedures
Once we receive personal information from you, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up to date and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorised persons.
Alpine Luxury Tours adheres to the following Privacy Principles:
Third Party Websites
This Policy and Disclosure does not cover customers who enter the Alpine Luxury Tours websites through links from non- Alpine Luxury Tours sites, such as those of advertisers or other content providers.