How do I make a booking?
Please click on our Contact page and fill in the form with as much information as possible and we will respond with all information and a price for you.
What’s included in the price?
Most Day Tours and Wine Tours include lunch, i.e Milford Private Day Tour, Full Day Queenstown and Central Otago Wine tour. However, if your chosen tour does not, please advise and we can organise this.
What do you class as a child rate?
Children are classed from 12yrs and below.
Can I request a particular guide?
Absolutely, if you have been with us before and you have built a rapport with one of our guides you are welcome to make a request. We will endeavour to make this happen for you, however, please bear in mind that this may not always work out. All our guides are fantastic and will make sure you are well looked after and enjoy your experience with us.
What are your safety standards for your fleet?
We use only Mercedes Luxury European Vehicles, as safety is our upmost priority. Our vehicles have the most up to date assistance systems, 5-star safety ratings and a large range of safety features to ensure your safety throughout your tour.
How fit do I need to be to complete one of your Guided Hikes?
We cater for a large range of fitness levels, when you enquire please advise us of your fitness level and we can suggest a hike that would suit your groups’ level of fitness.
What’s your Cancellation Policy?
- Cancellations of previously confirmed services, notified more than 48 hours before the commencement of services, will not be charged, with the exception of third party costs Alpine Luxury Tours has incurred as a result of the cancellation (activities etc.).
- Cancellations of services between 24 hours to 48 hours of the booked pick up time will be charged at 50% of the confirmed price, with the exception of third party costs Alpine Luxury Tours has incurred as a result of the cancellation (hotels, activities,) which will be charged at 100%.
- Cancellations of services within 24 hours of the booked pick up time will be charged at 100% of the confirmed price.
- ‘No shows’ or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable
Heli Hikes and Heli Experiences
- For cancellations 48 hours prior to departure there will be a 50% charge.
- For cancellations 24 hours prior to departure there will be a 100% charge
- Should we be unable to fly due to inclement weather there will be no charge to the client and we will endeavour to roll your reservation to the next available day or offer a full refund.
- Weather: We will make a weather call to all clients on the day of their flight, should weather dictate that we are unable to complete your chosen trip we will offer to take you on an alternative Heli hike or Heli experience if it is suitable, or roll your booking to the next available day and time.
Alpine Luxury Tours will endeavour to accommodate any changes made to dates and times of pre-booked services to avoid implementing the above cancellation clauses, as well as use its discretion for unforeseen circumstances such as illness and flight disruptions and we recommend Travel Insurance.